Sunday 7 April 2013

Could a Viral Video be the Resume of the Future?

I just graduated from a 5 year Communications program a few days ago, I'll be getting both a degree and a diploma with my very own name on it.

But now comes the most dreaded time of any student's life, the time when you must go free into the world and try to get a job. It's no secret that it's tough to get a job in the current marketplace because it's hard to make yourself stand out from the crowd.

I've tossed a resume or two in Sid Lee's direction, but I didn't hear anything back, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.. and put a ukulele in them.


I've sent it to the HR person and now am just sitting back and waiting for the video to reach 1 million views. 

If I get a job from this the world will never be the same probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment