Friday 21 October 2011

Hallowhen Will it Be Halloween?!





 Anna Hurley - Childcare Worker
Shoes - Vintage Glory
Skirt - Paramix
Shirt - Wild Planet
Ring - Folklorama (India Pavillion)
Bracelet - Club Monaco 
 
 ---

OMGOMGOMG

SO..

Halloween is next weekend! (yay!)
You checklist for this weekend should include:
  • Carving a pumpkin and eating the seeds
  •  Putting the finishing touches on your costume
  •  Buying tons of alcohol
That is all.

---

I'm going to a Halloween social this weekend. This year I'm going as my favorite horror flick of 2009: The Human Centipede (First Sequence)


 I'm going to try my best to drunkenly remember to take pictures of all the costumes for a super dooper photo-heavy post next week. To me, there is no greater joy in life then looking at people in costumes. Also, the winner for best costume at the social is going to get an $100 gift card for the LC, so there's a lot on the line here.

Me in the Future.
 So stay tuned, reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment