Sunday 11 November 2012

Unlock the 007 in You

You know how they used to have "The Pepsi Challenge" where they would get real people to taste test Coke against Pepsi?
I think they should have that same contest but with Pepsi and Coke's commercials.
At this point I'm pretty confident that Coke's are better, but I think there's a bit of an ebb and flow to their genius. 

The lastest campaign that Coke Zero is running (literally, HA!) is with a partnership with the new James Bond movie Skyfall



This commercial that was uploaded just a few weeks ago already has over 8 million hits on YouTube. 

But really, who wouldn't want a chance to feel like James Bond, even if it only lasts for 70 seconds. 

P.S. Love the use of the big piece of glass in real life!

1 comment:

  1. SOO I'm seriously wanting something like that to happen to me so I can just like trip over every obstacle ...

    ReplyDelete