Thursday 3 January 2013

Haitus + The Most Disturbing Ad (Ever?)

Hello faithful reader.
I took a little hiatus from my usual Milk Bar updates, but I'll admit it was both self-imposed and not intentional. I had the flu. *insert dramatic music*

Have you ever had the flu? It's the absolute worst thing ever. I was asleep for 4 days straight, which doesn't make any sense, but I was so so so tired that I couldn't even lift up my eyelids to watch garbage on my laptop. I couldn't feed myself and basically would have starved if I wasn't so nauseous, and couldn't even breathe anyways, nevermind eat. Things oozed out of me from all possible places and even some impossible places, and the worst part was that my skin ached from getting the chills but my face and feet burned red with heat like the fire of a thousand steam engines. 

Long story short is that I was sick. But I missed you guys a lot, and I'm sorry I was away.

To make it up to you, here's the strangest commercial of 2012...



No comments:

Post a Comment