Tuesday 10 January 2012

Back in the Sack Attack


As it appears, Christmas break has invariably come to an end, and with it comes a refreshed outlook on the prospect of another semester of college. OR DOES IT!?!

... yes, it does.
While the year 2012 is shaping up to bring on the ultimate demise of our civilization as we know it, I'd like to look at the impending apocalypse as a motivational tool to accomplish things I've yet to accomplish.

Some things I'd like to do before the Mayan Calender blah blah blah:
  • Learn how to airbrush/spray paint
  • Score a sweet summer job at a place that does not involve taxes for once
  • Learn how to knit something other than a scarf
  • Try and be more self-sustaining
  • Email/harass famous people that I admire to see if they're e-mail/harass back
  •  Partake in some local theater
  • Make my own wine to save on my wine budget
  • Learn other mediums and develop my own visual style
  • Eat More Bikes
What are your New Year's resolutions internet?!?

3 comments:

  1. Wicked list of resolutions.

    On another note, loving the new layout! I know we already established this in class, but I'm so pro-banner.

    Rock on, Coco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG MAKING MY OWN WINE

    why have I never thought of this. GENIUS

    ReplyDelete